2014-2016 Mercedes Benz C-CLASS W205 C220 C300 4WD Auto Electronic Steering Rack Gear LHD OEM 74550 2054605701
Steering Gear Repair Kit, for sale
Does the steering wheel vibrate when the car is moving?
Do you hear a knocking noise when you turn the steering wheel?
It is caused by a faulty steering gear. Don't put off repairing an important safety control. Ignoring the knocking noise in the steering gear may cause it to break down completely and cause you to lose control on the road.
Steering gear repair kit:
- Eliminates steering gear knocking noise when driving over bumps
- Improves the price of a new steering gear by 5 times and more
- Provides comfortable and safe driving
| Product name
||Auto steering rack
||Benz C-CLASS W205 C220 C300 4WD 14-16
||Neutral Bubble bag + Cartons
Mercedes Benz w205 Power steering rack
Mercedes Benz W205 C220 C300 Car steering rack
2014-2016 Mercedes Benz W205 C220 C300 steering rack
Electronic Steering Rack Gear for Benz C300
LHD Car Steering Rack Gear for Benz C-CLASS W205 C300
Common Fault determinatio for steering rack
1. Fault determination of heavy steering
(1), first of all, check whether there is lack of oil, whether the filter element is damaged, whether the pipeline is blocked
(2) when the left and right steering feel is different, should have nothing to do with the pump, first check the steering connecting rod mechanism and steering machine.
(3), the steering process feels uneven power, when heavy and light, first check the steering machine.
(4) Test the output pressure of the steering pump with the help of the pressure detection device.In addition: cold car state at low speed direction is heavy or no rotation, step a few throttle or operation for 2/3 minutes can be eliminated, this is due to the oil viscosity at low temperature is large, the centrifugal force at low speed is small, the rotor blade is not thrown out caused by, is a normal phenomenon.
2. Fault determination of oil leakage
(1) There are old oil stains and no signs of development, which is a normal phenomenon.
(2) It is normal to touch the part with oil without obvious humidity.
(3) Oil leakage at the joint of pump and tubing is usually caused by damage of the sealing ring (pad) of connection loose cargo, tightening or replacing the sealing ring (pad).
(4) If the steering pump leaks oil in other locations and there are signs of development, the steering pump needs to be replaced.
3. Fault determination of abnormal sound of steering system
(1) The sound made when the steering wheel is killed is the sound of the steering pump safety valve opening, which is a normal phenomenon.(Note: Don't beat the steering wheel to one side for more than 10 seconds.)
(2) Air leakage in the pipeline of the steering system (there are bubbles in the oil can at this time) and lack of oil will also cause abnormal sound of the steering pump.
(3) in winter, there is abnormal sound in a short time after the cold car starts, and it disappears after the hot car, which is a normal phenomenon.
(4) abnormal sound does not change with the rotation of the steering wheel, which is generally not a problem with the steering pump.
(5) When the steering is abnormal in one direction or a certain position, it is necessary to focus on checking the steering connecting rod mechanism and steering machine.
Contact Name: Winnie Chen