Japanese Car 2005-2014 Lexus GS300 GS430 GS460 Car Steering Rack Gear Assembly OEM 44200-30470 44200-30611 44200-30321
| Product name
||Car steering rack
||Lexus GS300 GS430 GS460 2005-2014
||44200-30470 44200-30611 44200-30321
||Neutral Bubble bag + Cartons
Lexus GS300 Car Steering Rack
Lexus GS460 power Steering Rack
Rear Pictures for Lexus GS300 GS430 GS460 Steering Rack
Lexus GS430 Steering Rack Rear Pictures
44200-30470 Lexus GS430 Steering Rack
2005-2014 Lexus GS300 Auto steering rack
Common Fault determinatio for steering rack
1. Fault determination of heavy steering
(1), first of all, check whether there is lack of oil, whether the filter element is damaged, whether the pipeline is blocked
(2) when the left and right steering feel is different, should have nothing to do with the pump, first check the steering connecting rod mechanism and steering machine.
(3), the steering process feels uneven power, when heavy and light, first check the steering machine.
(4) Test the output pressure of the steering pump with the help of the pressure detection device.In addition: cold car state at low speed direction is heavy or no rotation, step a few throttle or operation for 2/3 minutes can be eliminated, this is due to the oil viscosity at low temperature is large, the centrifugal force at low speed is small, the rotor blade is not thrown out caused by, is a normal phenomenon.
2. Fault determination of oil leakage
(1) There are old oil stains and no signs of development, which is a normal phenomenon.
(2) It is normal to touch the part with oil without obvious humidity.
(3) Oil leakage at the joint of pump and tubing is usually caused by damage of the sealing ring (pad) of connection loose cargo, tightening or replacing the sealing ring (pad).
(4) If the steering pump leaks oil in other locations and there are signs of development, the steering pump needs to be replaced.
3. Fault determination of abnormal sound of steering system
(1) The sound made when the steering wheel is killed is the sound of the steering pump safety valve opening, which is a normal phenomenon.(Note: Don't beat the steering wheel to one side for more than 10 seconds.)
(2) Air leakage in the pipeline of the steering system (there are bubbles in the oil can at this time) and lack of oil will also cause abnormal sound of the steering pump.
(3) in winter, there is abnormal sound in a short time after the cold car starts, and it disappears after the hot car, which is a normal phenomenon.
(4) abnormal sound does not change with the rotation of the steering wheel, which is generally not a problem with the steering pump.
(5) When the steering is abnormal in one direction or a certain position, it is necessary to focus on checking the steering connecting rod mechanism and steering machine.
We have many other models of power steering rack for your choose from
Pls provide the right OEM and pictures for confiming the right products you need.
For more details the inquire are highly welcome.
1 OEM quality standard guarantee
2 Competitive factory price
3 Sample order is avaliable
4. Packing according to specification requirred
5 Flexible and convenient logistic service
6 Professional team with excellet after-sales sevice
7 20 years trading experience
8. Positive feedback from abroad and domestic customer
9. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
10. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.
1. Main Markets?
80% of our products are exported to European and the whole America
2.Main Car Models
Japanese and Korean cars, American cars, European cars
3.Our Main Strength
Wire range of auto parts. Help you save time finding suppliers.
4.What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU
Accepted payment currency: USD;CNY,EUR ,HKD
Accepted transportation way: by sea, by air, by express, by train;
Language Spoken: Engligh, Chinese, Spanish
Contact : Winnie Chen